Holiday Look Book: Kaftan & Peep Toe

Posted on Saturday, 6 September 2014









Jennifer Brown Peep Toe Courts: Rainbow Club* | Palolem Pom Pom Kaftan in White: Urban Outfitters | Warrior Coin Collar: Boho Moon | Silver and Turqoise Leaf Stone Earrings and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet : Beach Stall in Portugal | Aleuis Buddha Bracelet (Used as Anklet): Boho Moon

I have been looking for those 'perfect holiday heels' to bring along with me to Portugal, so when these beautiful Peep Toe Courts turned up I was obviously over the moon. Rainbow Club offer a range of exquisite bridal shoes to suit every occasion. Rainbow Club also offer something called The Colour Studio - this service allows you to choose from a huge range of colours from each end of the colour spectrum, and they will personally hand-dye your chosen shoes to match an outfit or a piece of jewellery for a special occasion, or simply a casual evening.

I chose the Jennifer Ivory shoes from Rainbow Club, and The Colour Studio hand-dyed them to a beautiful dark brown for me. The Peep Toe Courts have a heel height of 10.5cm, which allows you to be able to walk around at ease and in comfort. The shoes are made from a delicate satin, and they can either be dressed up to suit a special occasion or worn on a casual day out. The thing I love the most about The Colour Studio is the fact that you can get away with wearing beautifully designed bridal shoes without having to actually get married! I chose dark brown to team with an all-in-white look for a stroll down to the beach. Because the shoes are so soft and light, it was so easy for me to slip them off and carry them when I was walking across the sand!

I also wore my White Kaftan from Palolem, sold at Urban Outfitters. The Kaftan has Pom Pom details around the sleeves and the hem, and the piece is light and airy, perfect for slipping on over a bikini. As the piece is so classically simple, I dressed it up with my amazing Warrior Coin Collar and Aleuis Buddha Bracelet (which I wore as an anklet) from Boho Moon. I also picked up some simple silver and turquoise earrings and a turquoise cuff bracelet to match at a beach stall while I was in Portugal. 

Rebekah x

  1. Beautiful bohemian beach look <3 Those heels look really cute too! Will suit for many occasions, I think. I've been loving all your travel photos from Portugal on Instagram, seems like you had the most amazing holiday.. And your freckles, aww! Loads of hugs from Autumny, bit chilly Finland! xx

    (I've been a little away from the blogging world, but now I have a new little post on the blog :))

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete